Tuesday 24 May 2016

ΔT& Exertion

This fashion film was made as part of Ambers final unit submission. I used three point lighting with the read heads in order to create an almost spotlighting effect. We shot in the smaller of the screen rooms in the downstairs of 70 oxford road. The film aimed to show off the garment worn by the dancer which had print on it that changes colour as it heats up (as the dancer danced for longer). I shot on the canon 5d mark 3. Having hung up and pinned together two large black bedsheets in order to cover the white cinema screen, the combination of the lighting and the cameras ability to pick up light meant we could shoot without the creases being too abundantly obvious. I was under the direction of Amber who had a very clear vision, this was a large help she told me exactly how she wanted the lighting to look, I gave my opinions on the best angles to shoot from in order to best show the garment whilst also using a few shots that she had previously planned out. This is the sixth project we have worked on together and I feel we work fantastically as a team, and hope we will work together in the future, on work outside of university.

No comments:

Post a Comment